Robin Hills is Director of Ei4Change – Emotional Intelligence 4 Change – a company specialising in training, coaching and personal development focused around emotional intelligence, positive psychology and neuroscience.
Robin has over 40 years’ business and commercial experience helping executives and leaders develop business performance through increased self-awareness and understanding of others. In his work, he uses internationally recognised profiling tools to assess type, trait, behaviour, and emotional intelligence.
Robin has developed the most comprehensive range of emotional intelligence online courses that are available on the internet. These cover topics such as leadership, team work, conflict management, resilience, and communication skills. The fun, engaging courses have been taken by over 70,000 learners in 175+ countries.
Based upon this work, Robin has spoken and delivered at international emotional intelligence conferences. These have been held in South Africa, India, the Middle East, the United States (Harvard University) and across the United Kingdom.
Creativity: The Brain, Emotional Intelligence, and Intuition in Business
Intuition enables us to unconsciously know that a decision is right without knowing why and without processing the information. Our emotional intelligence helps us to combine our intuition with our feelings and our emotions to make authentic decisions, build quality relationships and be more creative.
Emotional intelligence and creativity at work are going to be one of the most important and in-demand skills in the next 5 years. Applying emotional intelligence and intuition to creativity will develop decision making and increase productivity to benefit individuals, teams, and organisations. These skills will enhance leadership capabilities, communication skills and resilience.
This interactive session explores how to harness the brain’s potential for intuition and creativity. Robin explores how emotions impact upon decision making, and how they can be used to work with intuition to increase creative insights.
The session will give you an understanding into how to develop productivity and creativity through practical strategies and tools that bring intuition, emotional intelligence and neuroscience to life and show how they can be practically applied in business.
- Explore emotional intelligence, intuition, and creativity and their application in business
- Review how emotions can be positively used to increase creative output
- Apply experiential techniques to engage others using intuition and creativity
- Identify opportunities to work more effectively with intuition and creativity
- Examine how emotions can be used to increase creative output
- Recognise the role of intuition in problem solving to make better decisions in a responsible way
- Techniques to work with your intuition
- Techniques to develop creativity
- Techniques to develop authentic decision making