Stand Number: B1540
Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
FSB is the UK`s largest grassroots business campaigning group, which ensures the voice of small businesses is heard at the highest level across the UK, as well as providing business services and products to our members.
Established in 1974, we're a proudly not-for-profit organisation with the best interests of our self-employed and small business members at the heart of everything we do. FSB is committed to fully representing the voice of our diverse membership.
Members get an exclusive package of business services including advice, financial products and support. These cover a wide range of benefits such as tax, legal and HR, local networking, business banking, insurance services, funding and much more.
How can FSB help your business?
If you run your own business, chances are you picked an industry you know and are passionate about. You`re confident that you know it well enough to be able to cope with whatever life throws at you. But what happens when you need to deal with something outside your field of expertise? No one person has all the answers. The good news is, joining FSB, the Experts in Business, means having someone on your side who does have the legal, tax or HR expertise needed.
What's included in membership?
Right from the outset, FSB Business Essentials members have access to a range of advice, financial and support services designed to make your life easier, including:
• Legal protection scheme and legal costs insurance
• An extensive online legal hub with 500+ white label document templates and factsheets
• Round the clock employment advice, and fully customisable documents from the legal hub
• Free business banking (subject to status)
• Insurance advice
• Cyber protection insurance
• Debt recovery service
• HMRC Tax Investigation Protection
• Access to finance
• A programme of hundreds of events and webinars about a wide range of small business topics
We can help your business grow by leaving you free to do what you`re best at: running your business.
0808 20 20 888