About Speed Networking
Imagine making more contacts in one hour than some people do in a career. Welcome to Speed Networking, an intensive session of two-minute mini-meetings. This corporate take on speed dating is the perfect place to start filling your book of contacts, with people spanning a range of different sectors and industries. It's all about maximum impact, because after your two minutes each way is up, the whistle blows, and you change partners!
Maybe you're looking for a web designer? Perhaps you need someone to package your product? Are you on the lookout for a mentor in your chosen industry? Or are you searching for a potential business partner? The possibilities and outcomes are endless.
Sign up for Speed Networking now.
Can you comprehensively describe your business and intentions in just one minute? It's harder than it sounds, which is why it must be perfect. Pitch perfect. Don't waste anyone's time, including your own.
Here are our top tips for speed networking:
- Be genuine, don't exaggerate or embellish.
- Be concise, don't digress or waffle
- Know your goals, what you want to say and achieve
- Know your business, what it can offer, what it needs
- Understand and convey why your business is special
- Have confidence - you'll be recognised as a strong resource
- Bring an abundance of quality business cards
- Follow up! Schedule time in your diary to return calls and catch up with fellow networkers. If you don't, it'll be a waste of everyone's time.
Business Scene is here to create the perfect environment for you to start, grow and maintain a business by providing a modern approach to business membership - offering high quality networking alongside a market leading benefit package designed with todayâ€™s business owner in mind. Focusing around 4 key areas essential to any business; growth, profitability, protection and access to a supportive community, Business Scene is dedicated to being your essential business partner - and what really sets us apart is just how much we care about our members success.