Find the right Franchise for you
Starting your own business on your own, has less than a 20% chance of success over five years. However starting a Franchise Business has over an 80% chance of success over the same period. With over 1,500 Franchise Opportunities from less than £10,000 to over £250,000 there are opportunities for everyone. This seminar outlines the steps to take to ascertain whether you can run your own business going on to illustrate the 7 steps to follow to find your ideal Franchise. Should you own a business that has Franchise Development potential then this seminar would also be of interest to you.
About Nick Williams
Following a successful career with Barclays Bank PLC encompassing senior management and with a particular interest in developing new businesses, Nick Williams joined FDS in 2000 with a brief to evaluate with owners of successful businesses their future franchise development potential. His role encompasses working with established franchisors in expanding their networks and in facilitating International Master Franchising. Nick works with PLCs, successful private companies, partnerships and sole traders. He is an Affiliate of the British Franchise Association (BFA) speaking widely on the benefits of franchising at BFA events and also for FDS, and is regarded as a very effective presenter.