Businesses For Sale Live
If you're thinking of starting a business or want to expand one fast, why not buy one?
Attend our seminars and you’ll learn everything you need to know about buying a business – including how to find your dream business and what you can do to make sure your deal goes through.
You’ll also hear from franchising experts on why buying a franchise can prove to be a great alternative to buying a business.
And if you’re at the other end of the scale and you’re looking to exit, our sessions on selling and valuation will help you prepare your exit strategy to maximise the value of your business.
We’ll have industry experts with more buying and selling experience than you can shake a stick at on hand to help you demystify the entire process.
All in one place, under one roof – everything you need to know about getting started or getting out.
At A Glance• How do you find the right business for you? Then what happens once you've found it?
• Find out why buying a franchise is a great alternative to starting one
• Get your head around the potentially complex and arduous process of selling a business
• Understand the importance of due diligence and why this will stop your deal falling apart
• Learn business valuation techniques
• Pick up tips you can employ at the negotiating table
- 11:00 - Purchasing Privately Owned Businesses. George Seward, Corporate Mergers Limited
- 12:00 - Preparing a Business For Sale. BCMS - TBC
- 13:00 - How to Ensure the Business You Are Buying is a Good Business, Gareth Smyth, Hilton Smythe
- 14:00 - What Is It Really Like To Sell a Business? Live Q&A with former business owners. BCMS
- 15:00 - How Companies Are Valued & How to Maximise The Value of Your Company, Gareth Smyth Hilton Smythe
- 16:00 - A Franchise Business or Non Franchise? 80/20 Success or 20/80, Do The Maths! Paul Mitchell, Accentia Franchise Consultants
- 11:00 - How to Buy a Business. Peter Wilson, Anderson Shaw
- 12:00 - How to Increase the Value of Your Business. Simon Scott and Atreya Chaganty, CMC Partners
- 13:00 - Preparing Your Business For Sale. Peter Wilson, Anderson Shaw
- 14:00 - Mergers & Acquisitions for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) – Is it a viable option for growth? Simon Scott and Atreya Chaganty, CMC Partners
- 15:00 - Negotiating the Business Sale: Getting to Win-Win. Phil Wells, Superglass
About the Sponsor
BusinessesForSale.com connects business buyers and sellers. We are a website that advertises over 74,000 businesses for sale. You’ll find pubs, restaurants, campsites, websites and much more – businesses and franchises in every sector imaginable. If you are looking to exit, we will help you find the right buyer with our commission free advertising service.