Stand Number: 1512
High achievers, by their nature, are very successful. However, as a part of this group of people you are capable of so much more. It is not what we do when things are going well that makes a difference, but what actions we are willing to take when life is challenging. For many high achievers, it is when they are pushing themselves in to new unexplored realms of action that they feel most alive and fulfilled. How we choose to react and deal with these challenges, opens up new areas of growth and personal development. When we live our lives from this place, extraordinary things can happen. So what is holding you back? This is what we explore during the coaching and workshops.
What you will learn:
By completing the Leadership Re-invention course, you will:
• GAIN a deeper understanding of your habitual decision-making procedure, and have new knowledge and awareness to apply to your decisions
• ADVANCEÂ your leadership strategies and influence
• CREATEÂ new coaching models and techniques
• ANALYSEÂ andÂ RECOGNISEÂ your own model for success and in the process find new, exciting opportunities
• IMPROVEÂ your communication skills to enhance the effectiveness and quality of your leadership
• TRANSFORMÂ your reputation as a leader enhancing the trajectory of your career by enabling your organisation to embrace the changing world
• ENABLE your people to recognise their own potential, increase their motivation and self-confidence and improve their performance
• And much more!