Exhibiting is one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing activities available to you. Having a presence at The Business Show will give you exposure to an audience of over 25,000 aspiring, developing and expanding companies and the opportunity to sell your products and services to these highly targeted visitors on a face to face basis.
No other form of marketing can get you in a room with so many potential customers actively looking for suppliers, information and guidance. Can you afford to miss out?
If you supply products and services to small businesses you should be exhibiting at The Business Show.
To enquire please call Managing Director Dan Sleeman on 01872 218 007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons to exhibit
1) Cash Sales
The Business Show puts you in front of the largest number of small/medium sized business. The event is inundated with decision makers who attend the show to buy products and services.
2) Sales Appointments
The event is an unrivalled opportunity for you to make an outstanding personal impression with your hottest new prospects and confirm an appointment in their diaries while they are with you.
3) Leads for the sales team
The exhibition is a fantastic format for gathering a host of quality leads for the sales team, but the face to face nature of the conversation allows you to qualify the leads in detail and know exactly who to call first when you're back in the office.
If you need even more reasons why it would be a good idea to exhibit…
- Exhibiting to this audience works - 78% of our exhibitors from the November show rebooked straight after the event
- Gain exposure for your products and services - The event is a unique opportunity to meet thousands of highly targeted potential customers who need your products and services, but you will also be included on our website in the months leading up to the event and our glossy show guide which is sent in the post to all of our registered visitors
- Market research - you can gain a clear idea of exactly how your target audience will react to new ideas and your current products in a live environment
- Network with your peers, formulate partnerships, discuss ideas and you will be invited to our exhibitor party
- Use the opportunity for new launches in a high profile environment
Enquire now by calling Dan Sleeman on 01872 218 007 or email email@example.com